Gretsch G9455 Dixie Special 5-String Open Back Banjo
Gretsch G9455 Dixie Special 5-String Open Back BanjoDetails
Product Ref: 42825View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Utilizing solid and resonant maple plywood for the frame the Gretsch G9455 Dixie Special incorporates a carefully designed rolled brass tone ring complete with 24 tension brackets to delivers a well projected and medium sustain tone that can be altered using the brackets to adjust tension on the high quality 11 inch Remo Renaissance head.
Featuring a smooth maple neck, rosewood fingerboard with 18 extremely playable frets, nickel-plated geared machine heads and sleek amber matte finish the Gretsch G9455 Dixie Special combines excellent high quality craftman ship with meticulous design processes to create an attractive and high performance banjo that is truly a delight to play.
Body & Bridge
- Series: Roots Collection
- Body Style: Open Back Banjo
- Body: Maple Plywood
- Head: 11" REMO Renaissance
- Body Finish: Amber Maple Matte
- Bridge: Ebony-Tipped Maple
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Shape: Vintage Soft 'U'
- Number Of Frets: 18
- Position Inlays: Vintage B & D
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Hard Maple
- Neck Finish: Amber Maple Matte
- Nut Width: 1.875" (47.6mm)
- Scale Length: 26.4" (671mm)
- Tuning Machines: Geared Planetary
- Finish: Nickel-Plated
- Strings: D'Addario J61 Nickel
- Tailpiece: No-Knot Style
- Tension Brackets: 24
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.