Gretsch G9555 New Yorker Archtop with Pickup
Gretsch G9555 New Yorker Archtop with PickupDetails
The Gretsch G9555 New Yorker Archtop with Pickup is perfect for many different environments, from casual playing to pro performance. With a gorgeous antique semi-gloss sunburst arched solid Spruce top and a tortoiseshell pickguard this hollowbody guitar offers handsome good looks, along with excellent tone and effortless playing action. Other features include laminated Maple sides and arched back, custom wound vintage-style single-coil pickup with rubberized magnet and a vintage-style "V"-shaped Mahogany neck profile. The classic 1950s archtop is back in spectacular style.
Product Ref: 54211View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Body & Bridge
- Body Style: New Yorker™
- Body Top: Arched Solid Spruce
- Back and Sides: Laminated Maple (Arched Back)
- Body Depth: 3.3" (84 mm)
- Bracing: Parallel Tone Bars
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Pickguard: Single-Ply Faux Tortoiseshell
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Mahogany, Vintage "V" Shape
- Frets: 19, Vintage Tall
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 9.45" (240mm) Radius
- Position Inlays: .25" Pearloid Dots
- Nut Width: 1.75" (44 mm)
- Scale Length: 25" (635 mm)
Pickups & Hardware
- Pickups: Custom Wound Vintage-Style Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume
- Tuning Keys: Grover Sta-Tite™
- Hardware: Nickel-Plated
- Strings: D'Addario® EJ24 Phosphor Bronze, True Medium (.013-.056 Gauges)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.