Hagstrom H-II Electric Guitar, Black
Hagstrom H-II Electric Guitar, BlackDetails
Product Ref: 64513View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The original H-II guitars of 1965-1976 were hailed for their quirky design and easy playability, gaining mass popularity with the punk rock bands that emerged during the period. The reissue remains loyal to this, but the 6-in-line headstock design on the original has been updated to be more functional, as Hagstrom believe playability shouldn’t be overly compromised by design. A Canadian Maple neck bolted to an American Alder body ensures that the snappy bite made by the original models is kept. The Vintage Tremar tremolo looks the same, but has been updated slightly in its function to perform more evenly. The new Ceramic C-spin pickups accurately recreate the unique sound caused by the 1965 H-IIIs, and the RC Circuit reconstructs the low-gain, high frequency shimmer with remarkable comparison. The H-II’s tone and attitude is something that has been reignited in 2015, and its features will inspire another generation of guitarists.
Body & Bridge
- Body: American Alder
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Finish: Black
- Binding: None
- Bridge: Tremar Roller Bridge
- Tailpiece: Vintage Tremar System
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Resinator
- Fretboard Radius: 15”
- Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Inlays: 6mm Pearl Dots
- Scale Length: 24.75”
- Nut: GraphTech Black Tusq XL
- Nut Width: 43 mm
- Truss Rod: Headstock Adjustable
Hardware & Electronics
- Controls: 1 x Volume (R/C Tone Circuit), Neck Pickup On/Off, Bridge Pickup On/Off, Master Tone On/Off, Mute On/Off
- Additional Electronics: Killswitch
- Bridge Pickup: Hagstrom Ceramic C-Spin
- Neck Pickup: Hagstrom Ceramic C-Spin
- Tuners: Hagstrom 15:1 Die Cast
- Pickguard: Black
- Strings: D’Addario EXP 110 (10-46)
- Hardware: Chrome
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.