Hagstrom HL-550 Hollow Body Jazz Guitar, Mahogany Matt
Hagstrom HL-550 Hollow Body Jazz Guitar, Mahogany MattDetails
A perfect big hollow body sound with no-frills volume and tone knobs. The Hagstrom HL-550 Hollow Body electric guitar leaves nothing to be desired except more time to play!
Quality and expertise are fused into exceptional instruments whose price tags are nevertheless bound to come as a pleasant surprise to musicians. In fact, the level of commitment Hagstrom have to their instruments is recognised by renowned musicians like The Foo Fighter's Pat Smear, Ryland Blackington of Cobra Starship and Biffy Clyro's touring guitarist Mike Vennart who are all users of Hagstrom guitars.
Product Ref: 21796View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
All Hagstrom models rely on a unique sourcing and manufacturing concept. Both the raw materials and parts for their guitars come from first rate suppliers and are assembled to create genuine Hagstrom guitars, with tone and quality being top priority.
All Hagstrom electric guitars their patented H-Expander truss rod. Providing tension at both ends and running the entire length of the neck, the rigid yet light-weight alloy truss rod allows for a very low action and thin neck, two factors that were instrumental in earning Hagstrom its reputation as the world's fastest playing guitar. The H-Expander truss rod does not only provide ultimate stability of the neck, but also plays a hand in providing you with the unique "Hagstrom tone". Longer sustain and a sharper attack, are a couple of the sonic characteristics that the H-Expander adds to the tonal essence of Hagstrom.
There are a number of other specialty parts designed exclusively by Hagstrom, which greatly enhances the playability, stability and tone of their instruments.
Body & Bridge:
- Body: Ply Mahogany
- Bridge: Ebony Jimmy Bridge with Hagstrom Trapeze Tailpiece
- Neck: Mahogany, set
- Fingerboard: Resinator Wood with Hagstrom Pearl Block Position Marks
- Trussrod: H-Expander
- Scale Length: 24.75" / 628mm
Pickups & Hardware:
- Pickups: Single Floating Custom HF-50
- Turning Keys: Hagstrom 18:1 Die Cast
- Controls: 1 x Volume, 1 x Tone
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.