Hagstrom Impala Electric Guitar, Cherry Sunburst
Hagstrom Impala Electric Guitar, Cherry SunburstDetails
Product Ref: 64514View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Classic Style & Modern Playability
The original Hagstrom Impala guitars of 1963-1967 were hailed for their quirky design futuristic tonal opportunities, gaining mass popularity with the garage rock and psychedelic rock genres that were emerging into mainstream cultures at the time. The modern reissue has had an update in its tone knobs’ functions, so that they are more effective and consistent in their production of specific sound combinations. The Vintage Tremar tremolo, whilst appearing the same aesthetically, has undergone an update in its performance so that a more even glide of vibrato can be performed. The Impala has undergone the adequate updates so that, whilst it still has the 60s flare of the original, can also be more suited to modern players and still do what it was designed for: moving music forward.
The unique Resinator fingerboard offers the pronounced tone and fluid playability of a more traditional Ebony fingerboard but is however constructed of a Mahogany/composite blend to reduce the amount of endangered Ebony timber used in guitar production. Offering the same great playability and tone Resinator fretboards are fast becoming more popular with modern players as it is a responsible and eco-friendly manufacturing technique.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Mahogany
- Construction: Set-In
- Finish: Cherry Sunburst
- Bridge: Tremar Roller Bridge
- Tailpiece: Original Tremar System
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Resinator
- Fretboard Radius: 14"
- Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Inlays: Hagstrom 6mm Dots
- Scale Length: 24.75”
- Nut: GraphTech Black Tusq XL
- Nut Width: 43 mm
- Truss Rod: H-Expander
Hardware & Electronics
- Controls: 1 x Volume, 2 x On/Off Pickup Switches, 2 x Tone Switches, 1 x Rhythm/Lead Switch, 1 x Top Switch
- Bridge Pickup: Retro-S Alnico 5
- Neck Pickup: Retro-S Alnico 5
- Tuners: Hagstrom 15:1 Die Cast
- Strings: D’Addario EXP 110 (10-46)
- Hardware: Chrome
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.