Hagstrom Northen Swede Guitar, Black with Case
Hagstrom Northen Swede Guitar, Black with CaseDetails
This Hagstrom Northen Swede combines the traditional designs dating back to 1958 with modern techniques. Featuring Grade A African Mahogany along with their famed H-Expander Truss Rod, Resinator Fretbord and Long Travel Tune-O-Matic bridge w/ Hagstrom Stop Tail means that this guitar stays in tune and will last plenty of years. The No. 2 Pickups produce a sound that consistently stays focused and expressive under clean or gain-laden conditions.
Included with this guitar is the Hagstrom C-51 case.
Product Ref: 52733View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Body & Bridge:
- Body: Grade A African Mahogany Body and Top
- Bridge: Long Travel Tune-O-Matic w/ Hagstrom Stop Tail
- Colour: Black Gloss (BLK)
Neck & Fingerboard:
- Neck: Single Grade A African Mahogany Set Neck
- Fingerboard: Resinator Fretboard with Hagstrom Pearloid Block Position Marks
- Fretboard Radius: 12''
- Trussrod: H-Expander
- Tuning Keys: Hagstrom 18:1 Die Cast
- Scale Length:24.75'' / 628mm / Graph Tech Black Tusq XL 43mm Nut
Pickups & Hardware:
- Pickups: No. 2 - (Alnico 2) Matched Neck and Bridge Pickups. Designed by Lundgren Pickups in Sweden
- Pickup Selector: 3-Way Toggle 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Controls: 2 x Volume 2 x Tone 3-Way Sound Filter Toggle Switch (Hi-Mid Cut / Centre Bypass / Hi Cut)
- String Gauge (Factory): D'addario EXP110 (10-46)
- Hagstrom Case: C-51 (Included)
- Hag-Bag: E-20 (Optional)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.