Hagstrom Super Swede F Electric Guitar, Vintage Sunburst
Hagstrom Super Swede F Electric Guitar, Vintage SunburstDetails
Product Ref: 64515View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Chambered Mahogany Body
The chambered body of the Hagstrom Super Swede F largely sets it apart from the rest of the range. The hollowed bass side gives the guitar a swelling, deep reverb in each note that expresses an organic tone, but the Mahogany body suppresses unwanted overtones that might disrupt chords. The Vintage Sunburst finish is a classic, and proves that Hagstrom’s Super Swede F is a great addition to a guitar collection.
Custom 58 Pickups with Coil Splitting
The Super Swede F’s tonal diversity has been engineered by Hagstrom to make it a perfect studio guitar. The Hagstrom Custom 58 pickups supply a clear, clean sound to give the Super Swede a crisp manner, whilst the chambered body and tone knob possibilities allow masses of adjustments easily possible. The Custom 58 humbuckers also benefit from a coil splitting feature, meaning the pickups can become single coil with ease for increased tonal options. Finally, the Super Swede F takes advantage of Hagstrom’s passive RC circuit, which allows eve more sounds to be accessed, but without compromising the natural harmonies produced by a chambered body.
The unique Resinator fingerboard offers the pronounced tone and fluid playability of a more traditional Ebony fingerboard but is however constructed of a Mahogany/composite blend to reduce the amount of endangered Ebony timber used in guitar production. Offering the same great playability and tone Resinator fretboards are fast becoming more popular with modern players as it is a responsible and eco-friendly manufacturing technique.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: 10mm Flamed Maple
- Construction: Set-In
- Finish: Vintage Sunburst
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Resinator
- Fretboard Radius: 14"
- Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Inlays: Hagstrom Pearloid Block
- Scale Length: 25.5”
- Nut: GraphTech Black Tusq XL
- Nut Width: 43 mm
- Truss Rod: H-Expander
Hardware & Electronics
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Additional Electronics: Push/Pull Coil Split (Tone Controls)
- Bridge Pickup: Hagstrom Custom 58
- Neck Pickup: Hagstrom Custom 58
- Tuners: Hagstrom 18:1 Die Cast
- Strings: D’Addario EXP 110 (10-46)
- Hardware: Chrome
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.