Hagstrom Super Viking Semi-Hollow Guitar, Dandy Dandelion
Hagstrom Super Viking Semi-Hollow Guitar, Dandy DandelionDetails
Product Ref: 64516View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Classic Style, Improved Feel
The Super Viking is Hagstrom’s most versatile guitar, offering a brilliant medium between the Super Swede and the Viking; two of the company’s most sought after guitar models. The semi-hollow body offers the classic Viking versatility, ranging from a bright clean tone to a crunch blues/rock tone when gain is added. The all maple body provides the guitar with an incredibly bright tonal character, with plenty of depth and dynamics on offer to fully capture every nuance of your playing.
Stable Resinator Wood Fingerboard
The Canadian hard maple neck is coupled with a fingerboard crafted from Hagstrom’s ingenious resinator wood, creating a beautifully smooth and stable performance. The resinator wood is a synthetic version of ebony, made from a mahogany/composite material to provide the same feel and tone as ebony. The design also provides a more dense and stable construction than other woods, eliminating dead spots which may appear on conventional wood fingerboard. The combination of the maple and resonator tonewoods add a luscious overtone and harmonics to improve the level of detail each note has.
Powerful Pickups for Incredible Versatility
The Super Viking’s tonal diversity has been engineered by Hagstrom to compliments a wide range of musical styles, creating an incredibly versatile instrument. The pair of Hagstrom HJ-50 open framed humbuckers are specifically designed for the Viking, working together with the chambered body and controls to offer a selection of tonal possibilities. The humbuckers also feature a split coil design, providing players with extra tonal capabilities, offering the choice between a soothing single coil sound or a thundering humbucking tone.
The Hagstrom Super Viking is both practical and aesthetically stunning, featuring a range of high quality appointments which improve performance and looks amazing. Its double cutaway body, dual ‘f’ hole design, and elegant headstock shape is sure to attract the attention of many, while its unique trapeze tailpiece enhances its individuality. The stylish dandy dandelion finish compliments its stunning appearance, with its transparent colour showing of the intricate flamed maple to enhance its uniqueness.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Flamed Maple
- Bridge: Long Travel Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Hagstrom Trapeze
- Construction: Set-In
- Finish: Dandy Dandelion
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Canadian Hard Maple
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard: Resinator
- Radius: 15"
- Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Inlays: Pearl Blocks
- Truss Rod: H-Expander
- Nut: GraphTech Black Tusq XL
- Nut Width: 43 mm
Hardware & Electronics
- Bridge Pickup: Hagstrom HJ-50 Humbucker
- Neck Pickup: Hagstrom HJ-50 Humbucker
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone (Push/Pull), 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Tuners: Hagstrom Design 18:1
- Hardware: Chrome
- Strings: D’Addario EXP 110 (10-46)
- Case Included: No
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.