Hagstrom Swede Bass Guitar, Gloss Black
Hagstrom Swede Bass Guitar, Gloss BlackDetails
Product Ref: 64518View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Set-In Mahogany Construction
Incorporating a set-in neck construction the Swede Bass offers an impressive sustain and resonance as the string vibrations seamless transfer from the neck to the body. Additionally the all Mahogany construction provides a rich and warm tone with added body perfect for a thick and powerful bass tone.
The unique Resinator fingerboard offers the pronounced tone and fluid playability of a more traditional Ebony fingerboard but is however constructed of a Mahogany/composite blend to reduce the amount of endangered Ebony timber used in guitar production. Offering the same great playability and tone Resinator fretboards are fast becoming more popular with modern players as it is a responsible and eco-friendly manufacturing technique.
Viking Vintage Humbuckers
Wielding a dual set of Viking Vintage Humbuckers the Swede Bass produces a rich, dynamic and punchy vintage tone. Whether you sport a classic or modern playing style the Viking Vintage Humbuckers produce an impressive and versatile tone to suit all.
Push/Pull Coil Split
Also featuring two independent push/pull coil splits for the Viking Vintage Humbuckers the Hagstrom Swede Bass offers maximum tonal versatility due to the ability to split the humbuckers into single coil operation mode. Furthermore a 3-way sound filter toggle switch has been incorporated to offer even greater tone shaping options.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: Mahogany
- Construction: Set-In
- Finish: Black Gloss
- Binding: Cream
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Resinator
- Frets: 21
- Inlays: Hagstrom Pearloid Block
- Scale Length: 30.75”
- Truss Rod: H-Expander
Hardware & Electronics
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Additional Electronics: Push/Pull Coil Split (Tone Controls), 3-Way Sound Filter Toggle Switch
- Bridge Pickup: Viking Vintage Humbuckers
- Neck Pickup: Viking Vintage Humbuckers
- Tuners: Hagstrom 22:1 Die Cast
- Hardware: Nickel
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.