Hagstrom Tremar Super Swede P-90S Electric Guitar, White
Hagstrom Tremar Super Swede P-90S Electric Guitar, WhiteDetails
If this instrument used more chrome, Hagstrom would have to put an engine in it.
Quality and expertise are fused into exceptional instruments whose price tags are nevertheless bound to come as a pleasant surprise to musicians. In fact, the level of commitment Hagstrom have to their instruments is recognised by renowned musicians like The Foo Fighter's Pat Smear, Ryland Blackington of Cobra Starship and Biffy Clyro's touring guitarist Mike Vennart who are all users of Hagstrom guitars.
Product Ref: 21905View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Hagstrom Super Swede has been considered one of Hagstrom's flagship models, since it was first introduced to the world back in the late 1970s.
Each Super Swede is crafted using a mahogany body, maple top, and set mahogany neck.
The Super Swede's 25.5" scale length, provides a brighter tone and longer sustain which makes a wonderful instrument for players looking for more flexibility than any single cut guitar can offer. The Super Swede naturally features Hagstrom's own renowned H-Expander Truss rod providing an ultimately stable neck that will not warp or twist, and also being topped with Hagstrom's own Resinator Fret board material for increased sustain and even tone throughout the entire fret board.
Body & Bridge:
- Body: Mahogany
- Vibrato (optional): Hagstrom Tremar
- Bridge: Tremar Roller Bridge
- Neck: Mahogany, set
- Fingerboard: Resinator Wood with Hagstrom Pearl Block Position Marks
- Trussrod: H-Expander
- Scale Length: 25.5"/648mm
- Turning Keys: Hagstrom 18:1 Die Cast
Pickups & Hardware:
- Pickups: 3x P-90 Single Coils
- Controls: 2x Volume / 2x Tone / 6 Way Rotary Switch
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.