Hagstrom Ultra Swede ESN Electric Guitar, Black Gloss
Hagstrom Ultra Swede ESN Electric Guitar, Black GlossDetails
The Hagstrom Ultra Swede ESN Electric Guitar provides a strong resonance and sustain. All guitars in the Hagstorm range feature thier H-Expander truss rod, which provides ultimate neck stability and adds to the unique tone. The Ultra Swede allows you to achieve ample amounts of attack and as well as a bright vivid tone. In terms of electronics. the Ultra swede is equipped with two Hagstrom Custom 62 Open Coil Ceramic Humbucker pickups, volume and control knobs, and a 3-way toggle switch to give you that perfect resonance and sustain. With a choice of three different finishes, this guitar is the perfect choice for any guitarist.
Product Ref: 74486View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Patented Truss Rod
All Hagstrom electric guitars include a H-Expander™ truss rod. It works by providing tension at both ends and running the entire length of the neck, the rigid yet light-weight alloy truss rod allows for a very low action and thin neck. This clever idea has given Hagstrom its reputation as the world's fastest playing guitar.
As well as providing ultimate neck stability, the unique truss rod also contributes to the guitars distinctive tone. It allows you to achieve a longer sustain and a round attack which adds to the tonal essence of Hagstrom.
Sustain Block Tailpiece
Another distinctive feature of the Ultra Swede is Hagstrom's signature Sustain Block Tailpiece. Produced in 1976, it made its first appearance on Swede and Super Swede guitars and has since been a popular characteristic on all Hagstrom solid body guitars. It works by each string terminating in a single, massive brass block coupled directly to the guitar's body generating a clear, bell-like sustain. The blocks are detached from each other to reduce interference between the strings, maximising each string’s individual contribution.
As well as these distinctive features, the Ultra Swede is equipped with a matched pair of Hagstrom-designed Custom 62 open-coil humbucking pickups for a tight, controlled modern tone suitable for a wide spectrum of musical styles. These are operated by a simple 3-way toggle switch and a volume and tone control.
- Carved Mahogany Body with Maple neck
- Include patented H-Expander truss rod for increased stability
- Two custom 62 Open Coil Ceramic Humbucker pickups
- Black Gloss Finish
Body & Bridge
- Body: Mahogany
- Bridge: Long Travel Tune-O-Matic with Hagstrom Stop Tailpiece and Single Brass String Blocks
- Finish: Black Gloss
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Shape: UltraSlim „D
- Neck Joint:Bolt-On
- Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood
- Scale Length: 24.75" (628 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Fretboard Inlays: 6 mm Pearloid Dots
- Nut: GraphTech Black Tusq XL
- Nut Width:43 mm
Hardware & Electronics
- Pickups: 2 x Hagstrom Custom 62 Open Coil Ceramic Humbuckers
- Controls: 1 x Volume with R/C Circuit & 1 x Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Tuners: Hagstrom Design with 18:1 Ratio
- Strings:: D'Addario EXP 110 (10-46)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.