Hagstrom Ultra Swede Electric Guitar, Golden Eagle Burst
Hagstrom Ultra Swede Electric Guitar, Golden Eagle BurstDetails
The perfect fusion of vintage and modern the Ultra Swede recaptures the classic Hagstrom style. The impressive Ultra Swede offers fantastic tone, perfect balance and a sophisticated style. The Ultra Swede is built to Hagstrom's highquality standards and includes pro features and exclusive technologies including the legendary H-Expander Truss Rod while introducing a number of new technological advances such as the Resinator Fretboard.
Product Ref: 33751View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Ultra Swede's slick 2 piece Basswood body is nicely finished with a flamed Maple top and Golden Eagle Burst finish as well as distinctive pearl/abalone markers on the Resinator fretboard. The three way selector switch and coil tap switch can be used to explore the many amazing clean sounds this guitar has to offer. If you prefer things a little heavier the Ultra Swede can handle it! Add some overdrive for an in your face, intense tone from the Custom Humbucker pickups.
The Ultra Swede is a soloist's dream, featuring a smooth, thin neck that has to be played to be believed. The Ultra Swede's neck benefits from Hagstrom's H-Expander truss rod and Resinator fretboard for stability and reliability. The H-Expander Truss Rod provides tension at either end and running the entire length of the neck. The rigid yet lightweight alloy truss rod allows for a very low action and thin neck, two factors that were instrumental in earning Hagstrom its reputation as the world's fastest playing guitar.
Body & Bridge
- Body: 2 piece Basswood body maple cap - Flame maple veneer
- Bridge: Long Travel Tune-O-Matic w/ Hagstrom Stop Tail
- Colour: Golden Eagle Burst
Neck & Fretboard
- Neck: Maple, set
- Fingerboard: Resinator™ Fretboard with Hagstrom Select Block Pearl/Abalone Markers
- Fretboard Radius: 15
- Scale Length: 24,75" / 628 mm / Graph Tech™ Black Tusq XL 43mm nut
Pickups & Hardware
- Trussrod: H-Expander
- Tuning Keys: Hagstrom 15:1 Die Cast
- Pickups: 2 x Hagstrom Custom 62 Neck and Bridge
- Pickup Selector: 3-Way Toggle 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Controls: 1 x Volume 1 x Tone Mini Toggle coil tap switch
- String Setup: 10-46 - .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.