Harlem Z Electric Guitar + Complete Pack, Black
Harlem Z Electric Guitar + Complete Pack, BlackDetails
The Harlem Z electric guitar by Gear4music features an iconic shape in a striking black finish to make it suitable for rock and metal players. The two humbucker pickups create a diverse range of sounds and the black and white hardware set against the black body create a great look. A 15W electric guitar amp has been included with this model to help get you playing straight away, along with a whole host of extra accessories including a guitar strap, gigbag and cable. See specifications (below) for full details of accessories.
Product Ref: 83119View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Striking Shape For Rock and Metal
The Harlem Z's characterful body shape lends very much to its name, and is an iconic shape for rock and metal guitar players. Using a paulownia wood body, the guitar creates a sound with plenty of tone while being lightweight, making it a great wood for electric guitars. An equally striking headstock shape compliments the great styling of the Harlem Z guitars.
High Quality Hardware
This bass guitar features stunning black hardware to compliment the black finish on the guitar. Three volume and tone knobs, square jack plate, strap locks and tuneomatic bridge create a great looking guitar and are built from heavy duty metals to ensure longevity. The two covered humbuckers on the Harlem Z create a full range of tones with plenty of tone and power that make it suitable for the diverse performer. A white 3 ply scratch plate gives great contrast to the black body and makes it stand out from the crowd.
15 Watt Electric Guitar Amp
This 15 Watt Electric Guitar Amplifier by Gear4music features a 6.5" speaker in a robust speaker cabinet with closed back construction, for improved response and performance. The speaker is protected by a striking metal grille, completing a modern and purposeful look. Chunky plastic corner protectors are fitted, along with an expanding plastic carry strap on the top of the unit. On the rear of the amp is a hinged panel stand, also allowing the amp to be ideally positioned for directional listening. The control panel features rotary Gain, Drive Boost switch, Master Volume, Treble, Middle and Bass controls to give you control over a wide variety of sounds. The rocker power switch, with accompanying status LED, is located at the far right of the control panel. Connect your guitar via the 1/4" jack input and for that all important silent practice the amplifier also includes a speaker-defeating headphones jack. There are also CD inputs - ideal for playing along to backing tracks.
- Material: Paulownia
- Finish: Black
- Scratchplate: White, Black, White
- Backplate: Black
- Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Inlays: Top Dots
- Number of Frets: 22
- Neck Joint: Bolt On
- Pickup Configuration: 2 x Covered Humbucker
- Pickup Colour: Black
- Bridge Type: Tuneomatic
- Bridge Colour: Black
- Number of Controls: Three
- Controls Functions: Master Volume, 2 x Tone
- Knob Colour: Black
- Switch: Pickup Selector, Black
- Straplock: 2 x Black
- Jack Plate: Square, Black
15W Electric Guitar Amp
- Output: 15 Watt
- Speaker: 6.5"
- Front Panel Controls: Gain, Boost Switch, Master Volume, 3-Band EQ (Treble, Middle, Bass)
- Power Switch: LED indicator
- Guitar Input: 1/4" Jack
- Headphones Output: 1/4" Jack, speaker defeating
- CD Inputs: (RCA) Ideal for playing along to backing tracks
- Jack Cable
- Guitar Strap, Black 2"
- Guitar Slide by Gear4music
- Guitar Pick Holder by Gear4music
- Acoustic/Electric Guitar Capo by Gear4music
- Guitar String Winder By Gear4music
- Electric Guitar Strings by Gear4music
- Digital Guitar / Bass Tuner by Gear4music
- Guitar Pick by Gear4music, 0.81mm
- Traditional Guitar Stand
- *Tremelo Not Included
Gear4music - a revolution in competitively priced, high-quality musical instruments and equipment.
Gear4music have teamed up with some of the best manufacturers from around the world to develop our own line of music equipment. Our goal is to provide our customers with a wide choice of high quality, sensibly priced musical instruments.
Using our many years of collective experience we have developed a wide range of instruments and equipment including drum kits, acoustic and electric guitars, woodwind, brass, string instruments and speaker systems. We are proud to offer these to our customers alongside hundreds of other well-known brands. Working closely with our carefully chosen manufacturers, we endeavour to produce reliable, great sounding instruments at a price that is accessible to all. Our musical equipment is made to the same exacting standards that you expect from other highly regarded brands - this is backed up by our standard 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Gear4music products are produced ethically and responsibly to meet the expectations of a caring world.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.