Hartke 112C Hydrive Bass Combo Amp
Hartke 112C Hydrive Bass Combo AmpDetails
HyDrive transducers represent a revolutionary improvement in bass speaker technology and a major leap forward, fusing paper and aluminum in a roadworthy speaker design that is more robust and efficient than anything available.
With Hartke's HyDrive series, you get the best of both worlds: the warm tone of traditional paper cones and the clear, punchy attack of aluminum. HyDrive's patented Hybrid Cone Technology produces a speaker that uses an outside paper cone to push a warm, deep low frequency and an inner aluminum cone that produces mids and highs that cut, yet still remain sweet.
One of the most important advances with the HyDrive speaker is its power-to-weight ratio. A HyDrive speaker weighs 40% less than traditional speakers and delivers 250 watts for the highest power-to-weight ratio of any bass speaker available. But the innovation runs even deeper. Because of its cast aluminum frame and neodymium magnets, HyDrive speakers operate cooler and deliver more reliable power handling at peak performance.
Product Ref: 12813View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
As Hartke engineers were designing the HyDrive series of combos, they tested them with Hartke artist Stu Hamm, a consummate performer in every genre. The result is a remarkable series of combos that give players all the power they need with more features and less weight, thanks to their patented HyDrive speakers.
With 1 x 12-inch 300 watt HyDrive neodymium hybrid cone driver, the HyDrive 112c offers 250 watts of clean linear power. The power supply features a massive toroidial transformer and internal protection circuitry to help protect the amplifier and speaker. As a result, the 112c can handle virtually any passive or active bass with enough power to hang with your guitar player's stack.
On-board Hartke Shape Control and Bass Attack Overdrive allow you to control every aspect of your sound. From shaping highs and mids, to dialing up creamy distortion, the HyDrive 112c is right at home with any style of bass playing. Add a 7-band EQ and bass and treble shelving and you have the most versatile combo available.
The highest quality plywood is used to construct the HyDrive combo cabinets, which have the same extensive bracing and dado joinery found in the large HyDrive cabs. Vinyl covering, steel grill and steel corners provide added protection while moving the amp from gig to gig. And of course, the HyDrive 112c combo features the original Kickback? design, allowing you to better project your sound while on stage. The result is an aesthetically modern combo with elegantly classic undertones.
With revolutionary speaker technology and all the capabilities to sculpt your tone for any variety of playing styles, the HyDrive 112c exhibits power and versatility like no other combo on the market.
- 1 x 12-inch 300 watt HyDrive neodymium hybrid cone driver
- 250 watts of power
- 1-inch titanium compression driver
- World-famous Hartke Shape EQ
- 7-band graphic EQ
- Bass and treble contour controls
- Variable compressor with LED indicator
- Hartke Bass Attack Overdrive
- XLR balanced direct output
- Effects loop
- RCA CD input
- Footswitch jack (Shape and Bass Attack)
- Solid plywood cabinet construction with durable vinyl covering
- Weight: 57.2 lbs
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.