Hartke 5210 Hydrive Bass Combo Amp
Hartke 5210 Hydrive Bass Combo AmpDetails
The Hartke 5210 Hydrive Bass Cabinet features HyDrive transducers that represent a revolutionary improvement in bass speaker technology and a major leap forward, fusing paper and aluminum in a roadworthy speaker design that is more robust and efficient than anything available. With Hartke's HyDrive series, you get the best of both worlds: the warm tone of traditional paper cones and the clear, punchy attack of aluminum. HyDrive's patented Hybrid Cone Technology produces a speaker that uses an outside paper cone to push a warm, deep low frequency and an inner aluminum cone that produces mids and highs that cut, yet still remain sweet.
Product Ref: 15592View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
One of the most important advances with the HyDrive speaker is its power-to-weight ratio. A HyDrive speaker weighs 40 less than traditional speakers and delivers 250 watts for the highest power-to-weight ratio of any bass speaker available. But the innovation runs even deeper. Because of its cast aluminum frame and neodymium magnets, HyDrive speakers operate cooler and deliver more reliable power handling at peak performance.
The Hartke 5210 combines a groundbreaking speaker design and a professional, comprehensive bass amplifier in one portable, roadworthy enclosure. The result is a pioneering bass combo that is powerful, warm, articulate and exceptionally durable.
The new 5210 employs two of the revolutionary Hartke HyDrive bass speakers along with a 1-inch titanium compression driver. And this combo offers plenty of power, delivering 350 watts to its internal 8 ohm speaker system. It also provides an extension speaker output for connecting an additional cabinet.
The amplifier section houses a classic 12AX7 tube high-voltage preamp circuit for exceptional tone to complement the accompanying HyDrive speakers. For additional tone control, the amplifier section also provides bass and treble shelving along with mid peak EQ controls and a built-in limiter.
Thanks to its rugged plywood construction, perforated metal speaker grill and durable black vinyl covering, the Hartke 5210 is as attractive as it is roadworthy. And its recessed metal handles, along with the lightweight design of the HyDrive speakers, make it easy to transport from gig to gig. Versatile and inclusive, the Hartke 5210 sets a new standard for contemporary bass combos.
- Delivers 350 watts to its internal 8 ohm speaker system
- Two 10-inch HyDrive neodymium hybrid cone drivers
- 1-inch titanium high frequency compression driver
- Sealed enclosure
- Extension speaker output for connecting an additional cabinet
- 3/4-inch plywood construction
- Classic 12AX7 tube high-voltage preamp circuit
- Bass and treble shelving plus mid peak EQ controls
- Built-in limiter
- Two independent inputs to accommodate passive and active bass guitars
- Effect loop send and return jacks to connect to outboard effects processors
- Perforated metal speaker grill
- Recessed metal handles
- Metal corners
- Durable black vinyl covering
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.