Hartke 810XL Bass Cabinet
Hartke 810XL Bass CabinetDetails
Professionals choose the XL Series because of its carefully calibrated and tuned cabinet design and high quality aluminum-cone drivers. XLs produce a smooth response along with the clear, punchy attack that changed the sound of bass. Each cabinet is built tough with a shockproof metal grill, reinforced corners, recessed carry handles and a rugged covering.
Product Ref: 1390View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Based on the original Hartke bass cabinet equipped with eight 10" aluminum cone drivers, custom built in 1984 for the gifted Jaco Pastorius, Hartke introduces the 810XL.
Using 3/4" and 5/8" composite Plywood construction, this new Hartke bass cabinet produces a very tight and punchy sound while delivering unparalleled low end.Eight heavy-duty 10 inch aluminum drivers, handling 800 watts at four ohms, coupled with a highly dampened sealed enclosure give this cabinet its unique sound.
This solid built cabinet features a 1/4" input connector and handles and wheels on the rear for transporting.
- 8 x 10" Aluminum Drivers
- Power Handling: 800 Watts
- Impedence: 4 Ohms
- Highly dampened sealed enclosure
- Casters & Rear handle or Tiltback transport
- Dimensions: 48"(H) X 24"(W) X 16"(D)
- Weight: 145 lb.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.