Hartke HA2500 250 Watt Bass Amp Head
Hartke HA2500 250 Watt Bass Amp HeadDetails
The Hartke HA2500 Bass Amp Head has a unique tube-emulation/solid-state circuit which faithfully reproduces every nuance of your bass performance with excellent clarity and punch. Ideal for live performance use in small and medium-size venues, the Hartke HA2500 delivers 250 watts of power to a 4-ohm speaker system or 180 watts to an 8-ohm speaker system. Offering a number of advanced features including a 10-band graphic EQ, High Pass and Low Pass contour knobs and a built-in compressor, the Hartke Bass Amp Head provides outstanding tone-shaping for a range of musical styles.
Product Ref: 3841View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Effects Send and Return jacks allow you to connect the HA2500 amp head to professional outboard effects processors while the effects balance control enables you to adjust the relative amount of send and return signal being routed to the speaker outputs.
The silver-face chassis adds a clean, stylish aesthetic to any setup while the rugged construction ensures the HA2500 is roadworthy and reliable. Additionally, the advanced preamp features mean this amplifier head is suitable for use in studio performances too.
- 250 watts output at 4 ohms and 180 watts output at 8 ohms
- Tube-emulation and solid-state preamp circuit
- 10-band graphic EQ
- High Pass and Low Pass contour controls
- Built-in compressor
- Active and Passive inputs
- Protection relay circuitry
- Effects loop Send and Return jacks
- Unbalanced 1/4'' speaker outputs
- Balanced direct out with ground lift and pre/post switches
- Rugged and roadworthy construction
- Input Sensitivity:
- Passive Input: 100k Ω, 20 mv
- Active Input: 100k Ω, 60 mv
- Rated Output Power: 250 Watts at 4Ω
- 180 Watts at 8Ω
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 0.5%
- Equalizer: ±15 dB, Center Detented at 30Hz, 64Hz, 125Hz, 250Hz, 500Hz, 1kHz, 2kHz, 3kHz, 5kHz, 8kHz
- Contour Low Pass: ±18 dB at 100Hz
- Contour High Pass: ±18 dB at 10kHz
- Compression Ratio: 2:1 to Infinity
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.