Hartke HA3500 350 Watt Amp Head
Hartke HA3500 350 Watt Amp HeadDetails
The Hartke HA3500 is the best selling bass head in the industry. The legendary Hartke 3500 features all the same rock-solid performance and features as the original model released back in 1990, with 350 watts of clean Hartke power and punch.
Product Ref: 3843View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Broad Range of Tonal Colours
The 3500A includes selectable passive or active input, tube and solid-state preamps and variable compression. The 10-band graphic EQ allows you to create a broad range of tonal colours and a dedicated in/out button even lets you preset an equalization curve. Two fully adjustable contour knobs (high pass and low pass) also provide further control over shaping your bass sound.
Ideal for Live & Recording
An electronically balanced direct output provides a means of routing signal to professional mixing consoles in both live performance and recording environments. A ground lift switch also helps prevent hum or buzz from entering the signal and a pre/post switch allows the direct signal to be derived either before or after the amp EQ section.
Reliable & Rugged
For enhanced reliability, the 3500A features protection relay circuitry that protects connected speakers from dangerous overloading and even prevents "thumps" when powering on or off. Plus, rugged construction makes this amp totally roadworthy, so you can be sure you'll get dependable performance night after night.
- Power: 350 watts at 4 ohms, 250 watts at 8 ohms
- Updated front panel, double-height wooden cabinet
- Selectable Tube & Solid-State Preamps
- Active and Passive Inputs
- Rotary Bass & Treble Contour Controls
- 10-Band Graphic EQ
- Balanced XLR Direct Output
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.