Hartke HD50 Bass Combo Amp
Hartke HD50 Bass Combo AmpDetails
Product Ref: 43247View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The HD50 50 Watt Bass Combo Amp offers Volume, Bass, Mid and Treble controls. Hartke are committed to producing high quality bass amplification and this amp is no exception with its incredible durability. This amp is great for both live and studio situations and features a 1/8-inch stereo Aux input for playing along with your favourite tracks via an MP3 player and a 1/4-inch headphone output for more intimate practice sessions.
The HD50 incorporates Hartke's unique and dynamic HyDrive Speaker Technology to create a dominant, full and responsive tonality by utilizing both aluminium and paper in their exclusive 10 inch speaker cone. Delivering sharp attack, maximum punch and a warmness to the tone the HD50 is an extremely versatile bass combo amplifier making it ideal a range of music genres.
- 50 watts of output power
- 10'' HyDrive paper and aluminium cone driver
- Top-mounted amplifier with Volume, Bass, Mid and Treble controls
- 1/4'' inputs for active and passive bass guitars
- 1/8'' stereo Aux input for stereo line level devices such as MP3 players, drum machines etc
- 1/4'' headphone output
- Built-in limiter
- Perforated metal grill
- Moulded strap carrying handle
- Inputs: 1/4" Instrument, 1/8" Aux
- Outputs: 1/4" Headphone
- Output Power: 50w
- Input Level: 64.6mv RMS
- Harmonic Distortion: 0.09
- S/N Ratio: 1W / 60dB, 45W / 75 dB
- Signal Gain: -24dBv
- Driver: 10" HyDrive (Paper and Aluminium Cone)
- Headphone Output: 125 mW / 32 Ohms
- Limiter: Built In
- EQ Center Frequency:
- Bass: 100 Hz
- Middle: 400 Hz
- Treble: 10 kHz
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 16.9" x 16" x 13"
- Weight: 15.4 Kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.