Hartke HyDrive 210 2x10 Bass Cabinet
Hartke HyDrive 210 2x10 Bass CabinetDetails
The Hartke HyDrive 210 Bass Cabinet is exceptionally durable, compact and lightweight, ideal for transporting between bedroom practice sessions, rehearsal spaces and small venues. The HyDrive 210 features patented HyDrive Speaker Technology with rare earth neodymium magnets and two 10" aluminium-cone driver. The carefully crafted paper/aluminium hybrid cone has been designed to deliver the perfect match of warmth and attack.
Product Ref: 55442View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Hartke Hydrive 210 2x10 Bass Cabinet features two patented HyDrive speakers that are each 10" with rare earth neodymium magnets. The 8-ohm cabinet is capable of handling 500 watts of power whilst only weighing under 40 pounds, making it perfectly suitable for all practice and performance situations.
The revolutionary hydrive speakers from Hartke feature the carefully crafted paper and aluminium cones that deliver the perfect mix of punchy attack and warmth. The rare earth neodymium magnets let the speaker shed the normal weight of a bass cabinet and maintain the tight punch that the Hartke sound prides itself on.
The Hydrive 210 uses a 1" tweeter to help your tone cut through the mix. The plywood construction with dado joinery and extensive bracing make the 210 very durable and road-ready along with a full steel grill and inset side carry handle.
- Two 10" HyDrive paper/aluminum hybrid cone drivers
- Neodymium magnets
- 1" tweeter
- 500 watts power handling at 8 ohms
- High frequency attenuation switch (On, -6dB, Off)
- Parallel Speakon® and 1/4" inputs
- Solid plywood cabinet construction
- Perforated steel grill
- Inset carry handle
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.