Hartke TX600 600w Bass Amp Head
Hartke TX600 600w Bass Amp HeadDetails
The Hartke TX600 600w Bass Amp Head is a lightweight, 600-watt Class D bass amplifier that offers the legendary Hartke tube preamp circuitry in a highly portable design. Equipped with a class-A tube preamp, the TX600 offers a classic tone and a unique tone stack EQ section for the ultimate sound control. The TX600 is also equipped with both 1/2 passive and active inputs, as well as a XLR output with ground lift, for direct connection with a PA. Along with a rugged construction and an integral handle, the TX600 is a road-worthy amp head that is ideal for live performances, studio recording and rehearsals.
Product Ref: 78827View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Tone Stack EQ Control Shaping
This powerful amp head has been inspired by Hartke engineers after spending many hours listening to bass players of all genres,to investigate what bassists require from the perfect amp. The TX600 is equipped with a 3-band tone stack EQ on its front panel, which allows users to effortlessly tailor their own sound at the turn of a dial. This innovative tone stack control section uses an equalization curve tailored to bass guitar, to provide the best tone possible. The Shape and Frequency knobs provide detailed control of the midrange frequency voicing, while the Bass and Treble controls allow for further adjustments to create a tone that is unique.
3-Band Tube Preamp
The Hartke TX600 600w Bass Amp Head features the same Class A tube preamp circuitry as Hartke’s renowned LH Series amplifiers. With its full host of EQ controls, you can achieve a wide range of tones with warmth, punch, and a powerful volume. The TX600’s Compressor knob provides control over the bass guitar's dynamics to establish a smooth, even sound. In addition, the Brite button adds extra high frequency attack for an enhanced tone when needed.
Useful Inputs & Outputs
Equipped with an advanced Class D amplifier, the TX600 provides similar tonal characteristics of traditional linear amps, minus the backbreaking weight. With a headphone output and 1/8” input for playing along to your favorite tracks, the TX600 is ideal for silent practicing, where sound is not permitted. An XLR direct output also optimises the amp for direct recording or direct connection with a PA sound system for larger performance spaces, maintaining the true sound of your bass guitar.
With an aluminum chassis with integral handle, the TX600 is both rugged and portable, making it the perfect amplifier for nightly gigs. With its XLR output, can simply turn up to a gig with your bass guitar and the TX600, and plug directly into the PA, eliminating the need for a bass cabinet, and the transportation to accommodate it.
- 600 watts a 4Ω
- Lightweight aluminum construction weighing only 7lb
- Classic 12AX7 tube high-voltage preamp circuit provides great tone
- Bass, Treble and Mid Shape tone stack EQ Controls, allows you to create a broad range of tonal colors for your bass instrument
- Two independent inputs to accommodate both passive and active bass guitars
- 1/4” plus Speakon® Output connectors for connecting speaker cabinets
- Variable compressor adds real “punch” to your bass sound, and allows you to smooth out volume differences between notes
- Preamp output and power am input that allow you to connect to professional outboard effects processors
- Electronically balanced direct output for routing signal to professional mixing consoles
- Rugged construction with integral handle makes the TX600 extremely road-worthy
- Inputs: 1/4" Passive, 1/4" Active (-15dB),1/8" Aux
- Rated Output Power: 600 watts @ 4 ohms,400 watts @ 8 ohms
- Equalizer Type: Tone stack
- Controls: Bass, Mid Frequency, Shape, Treble
- Brite Switch: +6 dB @ 2kHz
- Compression Ratio: 10:1
- Speaker Outputs: 1/4", Speakon®
- Direct Output: XLR with Ground Lift switch
- Effects Loop: 1/4" Preamp Out, 1/4" Power Amp In
- Weight: 7lb (3.2kg)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.