Hayden Lil' MoFo 2W Combo Amp, 1 x 8
Hayden Lil' MoFo 2W Combo Amp, 1 x 8Details
With a Celestion 1 x 8 speaker and 'Magic Eye' tube underneath the front panel, the Lil' Mofo 2W Combo boasts portability and quality.
Product Ref: 32967View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Lil' MoFo is a valve guitar amp that packs a lot of attitude into its small exterior. Portable yet able to prove its potent power, the 2 Watt Lil' MoFo combo does it all - from stunning bell-like clean tones with real depth to plexi-esque classic rock crunch, right up to full-on metal mayhem.
The new 2013 model includes Hayden's unique 'Magic Eye' indicator tube, displaying the amp's performance.
Aimed for the studio, the Lil' MoFo lets you play along to your favourite tracks and own material via the Aux mini jack in, headphone mini jack out and recording out.
Inside the Lil' MoFo, a lighter package redesigned with a tough 'Bronco' tolex casing with Lloyd loom-style fret fabric is an integral Celestion Super8 8" speaker and the oversized high-performance transformers that Hayden have become famous for. The high-gain circuitry has been tuned after hours of consultation with many reknowned guitarists to fulfil the desires of today's modern player.
The Lil' MoFo 2 Watt combo gives you the pure overdrive you expect from the output of bigger stage amps, but at lower volumes, letting the MoFo hold its own at practice sessions and at small venues.
New Hayden Amps for 2013
Hayden amps have been used by top artists like Biffy Clyro and Eagles of Death Metal, and Hayden's new 2013 range of amps are sure to please with their improvements.
Hayden Amps provide timeless elegant products which are handmade in Essex UK, combining traditional values with modern features and using the finest quality components.
Features and Specifications
- Power Output (RMS): 2 Watts RMS
- Power Requirement: Mains input voltage to suit country, not changeable
- Speaker Configuration: 1 x 8
- Speaker Outputs: 8-16 Ohm on single jack
- Frequency Response: Adjusted to suit electric guitars
- Low Instrument Input: Input impedence optimised for electric guitar
- EQ: Bass, Middle and Treble controls passive tone stack
- Effects Send: No
- Effects Return: No
- Pre-Amp Tubes: 1 x ECC83
- Distortion: Gain Control and Master Volume
- Dimensions (mm): 380 x 255 x 340
- Weight (kg): 10
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.