Hayden MoFo 30W Amp Head
Hayden MoFo 30W Amp HeadDetails
The Mofo that started it all, the Mofo 30, has truly come of age. The Mofo range proves real tone, style and versatility can be found in small packages.
Product Ref: 32969View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The MoFo punches way above its weight, portable yet able to prove its potent power. With four cascaded gain stages and a footswitchable MoFo mode for even more gain, the MoFo is able to do it all - from stunning bell-like clean tones with real depth to plexi-esque classic rock crunch, right up to full-on metal mayhem.
The new 2013 model includes Hayden's unique 'Magic Eye' indicator tube, displaying the amp's performance.
Shape your tone from classic darker British tones or brighter, scooped Americana sounds with the seperate UK and US-voiced instrument inputs.
Unlike other mini heads, the MoFo 30 has a clever series FX loop that allows you to connect your favourite stompboxes straight into the power section.
The Studio/Stage switch is easily accessible on the front panel, letting you adapt the MoFo to rehearsal situations when you need the MoFo to scream with less wattage. Perfect for those late-night studio sessions, the Stage/Studio switch lowers the power section to around 2 watts.
Take the MoFo wherever you need it to go with the integral handles and padded carry bag for easy transport, with heavy-duty housing for durability on the road. Hook it up to a variety of cabinets with its 8 and 16 Ohm speaker outputs.
New Hayden Amps for 2013
Hayden amps have been used by top artists like Biffy Clyro and Eagles of Death Metal, and Hayden's new 2013 range of amps are sure to please with their improvements.
Hayden Amps provide timeless elegant products which are handmade in Essex UK, combining traditional values with modern features and using the finest quality components.
Hayden Mofo Range
Hayden's Mofo range 2013 sees the manufacturer take these much-loved amp heads a step further. Combining new looks, increased features and a very special 'magic eye' tube, producing a range that stands out from the crowd more than ever. The Mofo Range from Hayden acts as their direct response to the 'lunch box market' where many small amps are found to be lacking. Get fantastic tone, style and versatility with the Mofo 30.
Features and Specifications
- Power Output (RMS): 30 Watts RMS
- Power Requirement: Mains input voltage to suit country, not changeable
- Speaker Outputs: 8 Ohm and 16 Ohm
- Frequency Response: Adjusted to suit electric guitar
- Low Instrument Input: Input Impedance Optimised for Electric Guitar 1M
- EQ: Bass, Middle, Treble and Presence Controls Passive Tone Stack
- Effects Send: Yes
- Effects Return: Yes
- Pre-Amp Tubes: 3 x ECC83
- Distortion: Gain control with footswitchable Boost and Master Volume
- Dimensions (mm): 420 x 270 x 223
- Weight (Kg): 9
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.