Hofner German President Custom Electric Guitar, Sunburst
Hofner German President Custom Electric Guitar, SunburstDetails
a semi acoustic guitar which is excellent to play acoustically or plugged in. This is a truly limited edition: there are only three of these guitars available.xxx
Product Ref: 24977View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Hofner President has been available since the early 1950s. Always a quality instrument, an archtop guitar aimed at the professional wanting a robust guitar with great tone; the President continues in that tradition. It features a solid carved top in selected solid German spruce and an arched back in flamed maple giving deep tones and plenty of sustain. Common to all Hofner jazz guitars is the neck to body joint at the 16th fret, which ensures easy access to the upper end of the fretboard.
Founded in 1864, Hofner's comprehensive range of guitars draws on the firms long-standing success making precision string instruments for musicians. The Beatles' Sir Paul McCartney played a Hofner Violin Bass, and the company's superb attention to detail and stylish design has continued to inspire both rock and jazz musicians to this day. Despite the numerous changes over 125 years the company is still strongly a family firm with strong values for customers, and for high quality, musical instruments.
- Finish: Gloss
- Top: Solid Hand Carved Spruce
- Back: Birds Eye Maple
- Sides: Birds Eye Maple
- Wood: Birds Eye Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Scale: 25 1/4"/63.3cm
- Nut Width: 44mm
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Pickup Neck: Hofner Diamond Gold
- Pikcup Bridge: Hofner Diamond Gold
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.