Hofner HCT 5007 Verythin Short Scale Bass, Sunburst
Hofner HCT 5007 Verythin Short Scale Bass, SunburstDetails
A short scale bass that draws on Hofner's impresive heritage to create a 60s-style bass for the 21st Century.
Product Ref: 24832View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Inspired by the original Hofner Verithin bass from the 1960s, the Hofner Contemporary version of the Verythin Bass offers you an archtop bass with a vintage look and sound at an affordable price. The short scale makes this electric bass guitar easy to play and handle, while the centre block gives modern deep bass sounds and helps to eliminate feedback.
Founded in 1864, Hofner's comprehensive range of guitars draws on the firms long-standing success making precision string instruments for musicians. The Beatles' Sir Paul McCartney played a Hofner Violin Bass, and the company's superb attention to detail and stylish design has continued to inspire musicians to this day. Despite the numerous changes over 125 years the company is still strongly a family firm with strong values for customers, and for high quality musical instruments.
- 30" short scale, with Hofner's original 1960s styling
- Three-piece body
- German made 'Staple' pickups
- Finish: Sunburst
- Wood Top: Spruce
- Wood Back: Flame Maple
- Wood Sides: Flame Maple
- Centreblock: Spruce
- Wood: Rosewood
- Scale: 30"/76cm
- Nut Width: 42mm
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Pickup Neck: Hofner Staple Nickel
- Pickup Bridge: Hofner Staple Nickel
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.