Hofner HCT Verythin Electric Guitar, Red
Hofner HCT Verythin Electric Guitar, RedDetails
a very versatile guitar with great tonal range, at an affordable price. Retro styling and solid construction combine with a 1960s sound to produce a guitar that will set you apart from the crowd.
Product Ref: 24864View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Based on the original classic Hofner Verythin guitar body shape from 1960 with the body depth of only 1.25 inches. The Hofner Verythin was extremely popular with groups during the 1960s beat boom era. Not only capturing that unique 60s sound, the Verythin also has the ability to produce tones ranging from deep gutsy blues through to cutting distorted rock. The CT model is now fitted with striped position markers on the neck - just like the original Hofner 1960s model.
Founded in 1864, Hofner's comprehensive range of guitars draws on the firms long-standing success making precision string instruments for musicians. The Beatles' Sir Paul McCartney played a Hofner Violin Bass, and the company's superb attention to detail and stylish design has continued to inspire both rock and jazz musicians to this day. Despite the numerous changes over 125 years the company is still strongly a family firm with strong values for customers, and for high quality, musical instruments.
- Vesatile tone
- Two Humbucker pickups
- Hand-carved centre block produces more sustain, deeper tones and less feedback
- Finish: Red
- Model: HCT-VTH-R
- Family: Verythin
- Top: Maple
- Back: Maple
- Sides: Maple
- Centreblock: Spruce
- Wood: Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale: 24.7"/62.8cm
- Nut Width: 44mm
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Neck Pickup: Hofner Full Size Humbucker Nickel
- Bridge Pickup: Hofner Full Size Humbucker Nickel
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.