Hofner Verythin Single Cutaway Electric Guitar, Light Blue
Hofner Verythin Single Cutaway Electric Guitar, Light BlueDetails
Featuring a vintage F-hole design and a Bigsby vibrato this semi acoustic guitar gives you classic Hofner style together with superb tones. A superb tone is coupled with great looks - whatever your style.
Product Ref: 24981View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Hofner Verythin Single Cutaway is a design based on the famous 1.25 inch body depth of the 1960s Hofner Verithin. The Hofner 'Diamond' humbuckers together with a spruce centre sustain block allow for great sustain and elimination of unwanted feedback. The perfect blend of vintage design elementHofner master craftsmanship and superior materials.
Founded in 1864, Hofner's comprehensive range of guitars draws on the firms long-standing success making precision string instruments for musicians. The Beatles' Sir Paul McCartney played a Hofner Violin Bass, and the company's superb attention to detail and stylish design has continued to inspire both rock and jazz musicians to this day. Despite the numerous changes over 125 years the company is still strongly a family firm with strong values for customers, and for high quality, musical instruments.
- Model: HVSC-LBL
- Finish: Blue
- Wood Top: Spruce
- Wood Back: Flame Maple
- Wood Sides: Flame Maple
- Centreblock: Spruce
- Wood: Flame Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Scale: 24.7"/62.8cm
- Nut Width: 44mm
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Neck Pickup: Hofner Diamond Nickel
- Bridge Pickup: Hofner Diamond Nickel
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.