Ibanez 2016 JBM20 Jake Bowen 7-String Signature Model
Ibanez 2016 JBM20 Jake Bowen 7-String Signature ModelDetails
Product Ref: 67666View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Jake Bowen's Signature DiMarzio Titan Pickups
One of the most unique features of this guitar is Jake's signature DiMarzio Titan pickups. Everything on this guitar is catered to Jake's playing style in Periphery, These specialised pickups help to bring together the overall tone of the guitar resulting in a articulated sound. The bridge pickup is designed to deliver exceptional dynamic response, specifically designed for the right-handed playing technique. The neck pickup delivers a cutting fat sound without getting muddy in the mid range, which is ideal for lead lines.
Edge Zero Bridge
Another great component of this guitar is the Ibanez Edge Zero which is a double locking tremelo with a zero point system, ensuring the tremelo unit stays flat. This helps to minimise the need for constant tuning, which is normally assosciated with a floating tremelo.
As part of the renowned signature series from Ibanez, this guitar has been crafted and designed with the namesakes playing style in mind. Jake Bowen is renowned for his fast and aggressive playing style resulting in this exceptional guitar. With its multitude of premium quality components and sleek, beautiful design this guitar is ideal for any serious player. This is what Jake himself had to say about the guitar: ''it’s a very tight, aggressive palm-muted sound when I do palm-muting strokes but — when I play open chords — everything rings out very nicely."
Body & Bridge
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: Maple
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Finish: Matte Black
- Binding: Cream
- Bridge: Edge Zero II-7 Locking Tremolo
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: 3pc Maple
- Neck Profile: Wizard II-7
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 24 Jumbo
- Inlays: Half Moon 12th Fret Inlay
Hardware & Electronics
- Controls: 1 x Volume, 3-Way Blade Switch
- Bridge Pickup: DiMarzio Titan Humbucker
- Neck Pickup: DiMarzio Titan Humbucker
- Machine Heads: Gold
- Hardware: Black
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.