Ibanez 2016 PWM10 Paul Waggoner Signature Guitar
Ibanez 2016 PWM10 Paul Waggoner Signature GuitarDetails
Product Ref: 67668View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Paul's Signature Mojotone PW Hornet Pickups
One of the most unique components featured in this guitar is the Mojotone PW Hornet pickups. This humbucker is designed to deliver a range of versatile tones, providing the ability to mould and craft your sound as you desire. Designed to proved a wide range of tones, the PW hornet deliver high-clarity cleans to heavy leads that cut through any mix without sounding muddy in the low-end spectrum. The clarity of the coil tapped tones combined with the dynamic pick attack response help to make the PWM10 a well-balanced and versatile electric guitar.
5 Piece Wizard Neck
This guitar has been crafted and designed with metal players in mind with all the components picked to suit the playing style of its namesake. The 5 Piece Wizard neck is great for shredding with its 18mm thickness at the 1st fret to 20mm at the 12th. This makes it ideal for shredding lead lined and chords that ring out whilst retaining the articulation and clarity needed for a clear sounding guitar.
As part of the renowned signature series from Ibanez, this guitar has been crafted and designed with the namesakes playing style in mind. Paul Waggoner is known for his versatile yet aggressive playing style resulting in this exceptional guitar. With its multitude of premium quality components and sleek, beautiful design this guitar is ideal for any serious player.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Ash
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Finish: Ash Black
- Bridge: Edge-Zero II Tremolo Bridge
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Wizard III 3pc Maple/Bubinga Neck
- Fretboard: Rosewood Fretboard
- Frets: Jumbo Frets
- Inlays: Off-Set White Dot Inlay
Hardware & Electronics
- Bridge Pickup: Mojotone PW Hornet (H) Neck Pick-Up
- Neck Pickup: Mojotone PW Hornet (H) Bridge Pick-Up
- Hardware: Cosmo Black
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.