Ibanez 2016 RG9QM-BI RG 9-String with Quilted Maple Top, Black Ice
Ibanez 2016 RG9QM-BI RG 9-String with Quilted Maple Top, Black IceDetails
Product Ref: 67677View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Out of the box this guitar comes tune high to low E, B, G, D, A, E, B, F#, C#. C# is tuned lower than the E String on a 3 string bass. This allows you to go lower with your scales and tuning allow a range of playing styles and tuning possibilities. With its versatile tuning possibilities you can reach the lower end of the spectrum normally associated with bass guitars allowing you to cover bass and guitar frequencies simultaneously.
Wizard-9 Neck Profile
The use of Ibanez's own Wizard-9 neck allows for the RG9QM-BI to be extremely playable and optimized for lead guitarists as the thin nature of the neck helps to perform swift and nimble guitar runs seamlessly whilst retaining enough substance to ensure a thick and full resonance when playing rhythm patterns and chords.
Ibanez Quantum Humbuckers
Loaded with two Ibanez Quantum-9 humbucking pickups the RG9QM-BI produces a high gain sound with detailed harmonics and a tight and focused tone. Constructed from ceramic magnets and providing a warm lead tone and a thick and present rhythm tone the Quantum humbuckers are perfect for hard rock and metal music styles.
Ibanez Prestige Series
The Ibanez Prestige series combines precision, performance and playability to create a range of powerful and versatile electric guitars. Mixing high-tech manufacturing with old-world Japanese craftsmanship, the Prestige series is innovative in design and construction. The range is known for high performing fast necks, iconic pickup pairing and advanced electronics and hardware.
About Ibanez Guitars
Over the past 30 years, Ibanez Guitars have always been at the forefront of developing the right tools for Electric Guitar players pushing the boundaries of music. For decades, Ibanez designers and luthiers have been the embodiment of this ideology, pushing their skills to the edge of imagination, consistently creating some of the most versatile and unique instruments ever. Although Ibanez guitars have been made since 1908, it wasn't until the late 1980's that they began to form an identity for themselves when artists such as Steve Vai and Frank Zappa began using their instruments. Now with a huge artist clientele across the globe Ibanez are a leading manufacturer of electric guitars and basses and a first choice for many dedicated musicians.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Quilted Maple top/ Basswood body
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Finish: Black Ice
- Bridge: Gibraltar Standard II-9 bridge
Neck & Fretboard
- Neck: Wizard II-7 3pc Maple neck
- Neck Profile: Wizard-9 5pc Maple/Bubinga neck
- Frets: Jumbo Frets
- Inlays: White Dot Inlay
- Fretboard: Rosewood
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: Quantum (H) Neck Pick-Up
- Neck Pickup: Quantum (H) Bridge Pick-Up
- Hardware: Cosmo Black
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.