Ibanez AEG10II, Vintage Sunburst
Ibanez AEG10II, Vintage SunburstDetails
The AEG10II produces a rich, thick sound for lovers of rock and blues. The powerful and balanced acoustic tone sounds great played acoustic or through your amp and the wide dynamic range also produces crystal clear solos.
Product Ref: 32475View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Ibanez AEG series' slender, single cutaway bodies deliver powerful and balanced acoustic tone whether unplugged or though your amp or PA. The AEG10II has a solid spruce top resulting in a strong, loud guitar with balanced resonance, great sustain and a wide dynamic range. The Mahogany back and sides give a nice thick sound and upper tones perfect for higher register soloing.
The AEG1011 is playable, classic and solid - a guitar you can trust for any occasion. The quality Fishman® Sonicore Pickup and Ibanez AEQ-SP1 preamp provide a sparkling upper end that will fly above even the thickest of mixers. The onboard tuner is vital for easy fixes when gigging and the preamp allows easy sonic manipulation of your tone
The AEG10II's stunning vintage sunburst finish is nicely complemented by the abalone rosette which adds a nice aesthetic touch.
Body & Bridge
- Body Shape: AEG Body
- Top: Spruce
- Back & Sides: Mahogany
- Bridge Pins: Ibanez Advantage™ Bridge Pins
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Rosette: Abalone
- Colour: Vintage Sunburst
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Mahogany Neck
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Scale: 634mm
- Nut Width: 43.0mm
- Radius: 400mmR
Pickups and Hardware
- Pickup: Fishman® Sonicore Pickup
- Preamp: Ibanez AEQ-SP1 Preamp
- Tuning Machine: Gold Ibanez Smooth Tuner AS
- Nut & Saddles: Ibanez Ivorex II™ Nut & Saddle
- Strap Button: Ibanez Strap Button for Acoustic Guitars
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.