Ibanez AF75TDG-IV Artcore Series Hollow Body Guitar, Ivory
Ibanez AF75TDG-IV Artcore Series Hollow Body Guitar, IvoryDetails
The AF is the benchmark of the Artcore hollow body guitar series. The 15.75 inch body produces rich and complex tones - the AF75TDG is the guitar for the purist.
Product Ref: 34264View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Over the past 30 years, Ibanez have always been at the forefront of developing the right tools for players pushing the boundaries of music. For decades, Ibanez designers and luthiers have been the embodiment of this ideology, pushing their skills to the edge of imagination, consistently creating some of the most dynamic instruments ever.
The old school vibrato adds country and rockabilly nuances to the rich tone of this full-hollow guitar, but the included roller saddles eliminate "old school" tuning problems. Designed for precise control, the knobs have non-slip functionality, while offering a classic look.
Body & Bridge:
- Body: Maple Top/Back/Sides
- Bridge: ART-2 Roller bridge
- Tailpiece: VBF70 Tailpiece
- Neck Type: Artcore Mahogany set-in neck
- Fingerboard: Bound Rosewood fretboard w/Pearl block inlay
- Fret: Medium Frets
- Scale: 628mm/24.7"
- Width at Nut: 43mm
- Width at Last Fret 56mm
- Thickness at 1st: 20mm
- Thickness at 12th: 22mm (at 9F)
- Radius: 305mmR
Pickups & Hardware:
- Neck Pickup: ACH1 (H)
- Bridge Pickup: ACH2 (H)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.