Ibanez AGBV200A Artcore Vintage 4-String Bass Guitar, Tobacco Burst
Ibanez AGBV200A Artcore Vintage 4-String Bass Guitar, Tobacco BurstDetails
Product Ref: 67735View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Maple construction of the body makes the AGBV200A a bass full of bright, clear sound with an array of tones. The semi-hollow body allows for a large range of styles to be accessed, without feedback or excessive overtones potentially harming your overall sound. The subtle Tobacco Burst finish not only looks great, but allows the wood to vibrate and resonate freely. There’s a pair of Classic Elite pickups designed to work together seamlessly, bringing out the best of the notes you play and the overtones the wood produces.
Short scale necks are a practical design for all bass players, regardless of the person’s size. It predominantly boosts the low end, which is ideal for bass guitars. The AGBV200 still has 22 frets, with the cut reaching the 19th for easy accessibility to the high end. The Rosewood fingerboard is both comfortable and mellow sounding.
Over the past 30 years, Ibanez Guitars have always been at the forefront of developing the right tools for Electric Guitar players pushing the boundaries of music. For decades, Ibanez designers and luthiers have been the embodiment of this ideology, pushing their skills to the edge of imagination, consistently creating some of the most versatile and unique instruments ever. Although Ibanez guitars have been made since 1908, it wasn't until the late 1980’s that they began to form an identity for themselves when artists such as Steve Vai and Frank Zappa began using their instruments. Now with a huge artist clientele across the globe Ibanez are a leading manufacturer of electric guitars and basses and a first choice for many dedicated musicians.
Body & Bridge
- Body Material: Maple
- Bridge: Gibraltar III Bass Bridge
- Scale Length: 30.3” (Short Scale)
- Construction: Set-In
- Number of Strings: 4
- Finish: Tobacco Burst, Low Lacquered
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: 3 Piece Maple/ Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Fingerboard Radius: 400 mm (15.7’’)
- Width at Nut: 42 mm
- Width at 22nd Fret: 63 mm
- Thickness at 1st Fret: 21.5 mm
- Thickness at 12th Fret: 24.5 mm
Hardware & Electronics
- Neck Pickup: Classic Elite Passive Pickup
- Bridge Pickup: Classic Elite Passive Pickup
- Controls: Volume, Tone, Selector Switch
- Hardware: Gold
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.