Ibanez AR620, Ivory
Ibanez AR620, IvoryDetails
Product Ref: 56208View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Super 80 Flying Finger Pickups
Loaded with two Super 80 Flying Finger humbuckers the Ibanez AR620 produces a rich vintage tone with plenty of output and high end definition. With passive circuitry and ceramic magnets the Super 80 Flying Finger pickups are perfect for a range of music styles. Additionally the stylish gold caps covering the Super 80 pickups also feature a unique flying figure engraving.
Smooth Heel Set-In Neck
The Ibanez AR620 utilizes an sleek set-in neck construction to provide an advanced playability and optimized resonance transfer between the neck and body. Unlike bolt-on constructions set-in necks can be sculpted into a smoother and ergonomic heel allowing seamless accessibility to the higher register.
The incorporation of two tri-sound switches for the super 80 pickups gives you vast tonal options by providing the capability to switch between series, parallel and split coil operation modes to produce a huge library of sounds that can be fine-tuned and tweaked with the tone controls.
About Ibanez Guitars
Over the past 30 years, Ibanez Guitars have always been at the forefront of developing the right tools for Electric Guitar players pushing the boundaries of music. For decades, Ibanez designers and luthiers have been the embodiment of this ideology, pushing their skills to the edge of imagination, consistently creating some of the most versatile and unique instruments ever. Although Ibanez guitars have been made since 1908, it wasn't until the late 1980's that they began to form an identity for themselves when artists such as Steve Vai and Frank Zappa began using their instruments. Now with a huge artist clientele across the globe Ibanez are a leading manufacturer of electric guitars and basses and a first choice for many dedicated musicians.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Mahogany
- Construction: Set-In (Smooth Heel)
- Finish: Ivory
- Binding: Abalone
- Bridge: ART1
- Tailpiece: Quik Change Classic
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: 3pc Maple
- Neck Profile: AR
- Neck Binding: Cream
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Fretboard Radius: 305 mmR
- Frets: 22
- Inlays: Acrylic "Tree Of Life"
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Nut Width: 1.693"
- Truss Rod: Headstock Adjustable
Hardware & Electronics
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Additional Electronics: 2 x Tri-Sound Switches (Series, Parallel or Coil Tap)
- Bridge Pickup: Super 80 "Flying Finger" Humbucker (Passive/Ceramic)
- Neck Pickup: Super 80 "Flying Finger" Humbucker (Passive/Ceramic)
- Knobs: Sure Grip
- Hardware: Gold
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.