Ibanez AS93 Artcore Semi Acoustic Guitar, Violin Sunburst NEW SPEC
Ibanez AS93 Artcore Semi Acoustic Guitar, Violin Sunburst NEW SPECDetails
The AS is a semi-acoustic guitar built to tackle just about any genre of music you throw at it although, the Super 58 Custom pickups deliver the smooth, nuanced tones and the biting growl synonymous with blues. The Quik Change III bridge makes it easy to change strings without a lot of time involved.
Product Ref: 15681View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Ibanez are synonymous with many technological advancements when it comes to electric guitars, so much so they are the first stop for many awe inspiring acts such as Joe Satriani, Steve Vai, Dragonforce, Slipknot, Meshuggah, Korn and literally hundreds more. For decades, Ibanez designers and luthiers have been the embodiment of this ideology, pushing their skills to the edge of imagination, consistently creating some of the most daunting instruments ever.
The pickups on this Ibanez guitar are mounted into a sustain block for increased sustain and feedback elimination whilst the 17th fret joint gives you comfortable access to higher notes.
Body & Bridge:
- Body: Flamed Maple top/back/sides
- Tailpiece: Quik Change III tailpiece
- Bridge: ART-1 bridge
- Neck Type: 3pc Artcore Mahogany/Maple set-in neck
- Fingerboard: Bound Rosewood fretboard w/Pearl block inlay
- Fret: Medium frets
- Scale: 628mm/24.7"
- Width at Nut: 43mm
- Width at Last Fret: 57mm
- Thickness at 1st: 20mm
- Thickness at 12th: 22mm
- Radius: 305mmR
- Neck Pickup: Super 58 custom (H)
- Bridge Pickup: Super 58 custom (H)
- Hardware Colour: Gold
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.