Ibanez AT10P Andy Timmons, Sunburst
Ibanez AT10P Andy Timmons, SunburstDetails
The Ibanez AT10P Andy Timmons Signature electric guitar was designed for the renowned guitarist, and features the DiMarzio AT-1 humbucking pickup in the bridge position. This pickup was designed and wound by DiMarzio to Andy's specifications, and is combined here with a pair of DiMarzio The Cruiser humbucking pickups for an open sound with harmonic overtones.
Product Ref: 37823View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The AT10P has an alder body with a Wilkinson® WV6-SB bridge, a vintage-style tremolo that offers plenty of sustain and excellent tuning stability.
The 22 frets on the maple fingerboard have been treated with Ibanez's Premium fret edge treatment, giving them rounded edges for smoother playing and a more comfortable grip on the maple neck.
Body & Bridge:
- Body Material: Alder
- Finish: Sunburst
- Bridge: Wilkinson® WV6-SB Bridge
Neck & Fingerboard:
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Construction: Bolt On
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Scale Length: 25.5" / 648mm
- Radius: 305mm
- Frets: 22 Jumbo Frets with Premium Fret Edge Treatment
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Width at Nut: 40.5mm
Electronics & Hardware:
- Neck Pickup: DiMarzio® The Cruiser® Humbucking Neck Pickup
- Middle Pickup: DiMarzio® The Cruiser® Humbucking Middle Pickup
- Bridge Pickup: DiMarzio® AT-1™ Humbucking Bridge Pickup
- Pickup Switching: 5-Way Selector
- Controls: 1 x Volume, 2 x Tone
- Hardware: Chrome
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.