Ibanez AW70 Acoustic Artwood Guitar, Natural with FREE Gig Bag
Ibanez AW70 Acoustic Artwood Guitar, Natural with FREE Gig BagDetails
The Ibanez AW70 Acoustic Artwood Guitar, Natural was crafted to produce a traditional, as well as a modern guitar. Technology moves forward at a frantic pace and the world of guitar craftsmanship is no different. In producing the Artwood series, Ibanez have respected the rich tradition of the acoustic guitar while adding modern interpretations in their continuing search for the ultimate in guitar tone.
Order this guitar now and receive a FREE gig bag!
Product Ref: 30322View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The designers at Ibanez know decisions like this take time. There are options to consider: Style, Finish, Features, Playability. They understand - and with that in mind the Ibanez AW70 Acoustic Artwood Guitar, Natural has been manufactured to be suitable for as many kinds of players and applications as possible. It's the goal of Ibanez to create exquisite guitars that you can grow old with, without tapping into your retirement fund.
- Body Style: Dreadnought
- Body Width: 15.75"
- Body Depth: 4.75"
- Body Length: 20"
- BackSides: Sapele Back and Sides
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce Top
- Rosette: Black and White Multi Rosette
- Saddle: Ivorex II Saddle
- BridgePins: Advantage Bridge Pins
- Finish: Natural High Gloss Finish
- Neck: Mahogany
- Scale/Length: 648mm
- Width at Nut: 43mm
- Width at Joint: 55mm
- Thickness 1st Fret: 22mm
- Thickness 7th Fret: 24mm
- Radius: 300mm
- Fretboard: Rosewood Bridge and Fretboard
- Nut: Ivorex II
- Tuners: Ibanez Chrome Die-Cast
- Strings: Ibanez Coated Acoustic Strings
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.