Ibanez Bass Workshop SRSC805 Bass Guitar, Deep Twilight Flat
Ibanez Bass Workshop SRSC805 Bass Guitar, Deep Twilight FlatDetails
Product Ref: 71730View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Bartolini MK-1 Pickups
The MK-1 pickups are a split coil design that offers a wide frequency range and enhanced definition for optimal accuracy. The neck and bridge pickups have equal response, like traditional single coils, but without the hum and noise.
3-Band EQ With EQ Bypass Switch
One of the most unique features of this 5-string bass guitar is the 3-band EQ that features an EQ bypass switch that lets you shape and craft the guitar’s tone, providing maximum control to mould every nuance of your sound. The bypass switch means you can easily switch between the original and affected tone without losing your settings.
Mid-Frequency Select Switch
In addition to the 3-band EQ, the SR is also equipped with a mid-frequency select switch, enabling you to instantly select between 250Hz and 600Hz for a more dynamic and ideal tone.
Mono-Rail V Bridge
The bass features the Mono-Rail V bridge, which offers ultimate string isolation by independently locking down each saddle to the body for maximum vibration transfer without interference. The height of each saddle can be easily adjusted with a single screw.
About Ibanez Guitars
Over the past 30 years, Ibanez Guitars have always been at the forefront of developing the right tools for Electric Guitar players pushing the boundaries of music. For decades, Ibanez designers and luthiers have been the embodiment of this ideology, pushing their skills to the edge of imagination, consistently creating some of the most versatile and unique instruments ever. Although Ibanez guitars have been made since 1908, it wasn't until the late 1980's that they began to form an identity for themselves when artists such as Steve Vai and Frank Zappa began using their instruments. Now with a huge artist clientele across the globe Ibanez are a leading manufacturer of electric guitars and basses and a first choice for many dedicated musicians.
Body & Bridge
- Top: Poplar Burl
- Body: Mahogany
- Bridge: Mono-Rail V
- Construction: Neck-Through
- Finish: Deep Twilight Flat
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: 5-Piece Maple/Purpleheart
- Fingerboard: Purpleheart
- Radius: 305mmR
- Scale: 34”
- Frets: 24 Medium
- Inlays: Avalon Ovals
- Nut: Black Plastic
- Nut Width: 45mm
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: Bartolini MK-1 (Passive)
- Neck Pickup: Bartonlini MK-1 (Passive)
- Controls: Volume/Balancer/3-Band EQ/EQ Bypass Switch/ Mid Frequency Switch
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast
- Control Knobs: Metal Dome
- Hardware: Black Matte
- String Gauge: .045/.065/.085/.105/.130
- Case Included: No
- Recommended Case: Ibanez W100SR Hardshell Case
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.