Ibanez EGEN8 Herman Li Signature Electric Guitar, Platinum Blonde
Ibanez EGEN8 Herman Li Signature Electric Guitar, Platinum BlondeDetails
The Ibanez EGEN8 Herman Li Signature Electric Guitar is designed to withstand even the most vigourous touring schedule, whilst retaining its unbeatable playability and signature Herman Li tonality. In order for Herman Li to maintain versatility on stage and lightning fast precision he needs a guitar that is capable of doing so - the EGEN8 is that guitar. This signature model features a Mahogany body with flame Maple top, Herman Li Edge III tremolo bridge, custom designed pickups and a special scalloped hand grip modeled on Herman's actual hand.
Product Ref: 16698View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
About Signature Ibanez Guitars
Ibanez is one of the few guitar makers that can boast releasing factory standard signature series guitars that are exactly like the instruments their namesakes use. Although it goes without saying that having the right tool for the job won't necessarily guarantee success, it can definitely help move the odds in your favour. Ibanez are synonymous with many technological advancements when it comes to electric guitars, so much so they are the first stop for many awe inspiring acts such as Joe Satriani, Steve Vai, Dragonforce, Slipknot, Meshuggah, Korn and literally hundreds more.
EGEN8 Kung-Fu Grip
This Herman Li signature model features a unique scalloped hand grip on the top of the horn, modeled from Herman's actual right hand.
Body & Bridge
- Top: Flamed Maple
- Body: African Mahogany
- Bridge: Edge III Tremolo - Herman Li Special
- Finish: Platinum Blonde
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Wizard III 3pc Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 24
- Frets: Jumbo
- Inlays: Abalone Oval
Hardware & Electronics
- Hardware Colour: Gold
- Neck Pickup: V7 (H)
- Middle Pickup: S1 (S)
- Bridge Pickup: V8 (H)
- Controls: Push-Pull Volume, Tone
- Pickup Switching: 5-Way Blade with 10 Pickup Configurations
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.