Ibanez G300 Classical Electro Acoustic Guitar, Natural
Ibanez G300 Classical Electro Acoustic Guitar, NaturalDetails
This classical style guitar brings old world standards into the modern age. 21st Century tools are combined with traditional craftsmanship to produce the G series guitars. This Cedar topped guitar will suit those looking for a rich and varied tone which can be amplified for performances, especially perfect for fingerstyle players.
Product Ref: 32488View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Whether you are a beginner drawn to the more easily manageable nylon string guitars or a more advanced classical player looking for a well crafted electro acoustic guitar that won't break the bank the G300 could be for you. The solid Cedar top gives this guitar a warm and complex tone full of character and perfect for classical guitar. These guitars also require less 'playing in' than many other Spruce tops so your guitar will be producing rich harmonies and its best tones straight away.
The Mahogany back and sides provide a woody and warm tone with quite an emphasised midrange. With a slightly more punchy and dark tone than the G500, the G300 is a classical guitar especially suited to those players who enjoy the characters and tones found in a lot of old school blues and roots music.
Body & Bridge
- Top: Solid Cedar
- Back & Sides: Mahogany
- Binding: Wooden
- Rosette: Wooden Mosaic
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Mahogany
- Nut: Bone Nut & Saddle
- Scale: 650.0mmm
- Width at Nut: 52.0mm
Pickups & Hardware
- Pickup: B-Band 22R Under Saddle Transducer (UST)
- Preamp: B-Band A1.2 with volume control
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.