Ibanez G500 Classical Acoustic Guitar, Natural
Ibanez G500 Classical Acoustic Guitar, NaturalDetails
This classical style guitar brings old world standards into the modern age. 21st Century tools are combined with traditional craftsmanship to produce the G series guitars. This Cedar topped guitar will suit those looking for a rich and varied tone, especially perfect for fingerstyle players.
Product Ref: 32486View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Whether you are a beginner drawn to the more easily manageable nylon string guitars or a more advanced classical player looking for a well crafted guitar that won't break the bank the G500 could be for you. The solid Cedar top gives this guitar a warm and complex tone full of character and perfect for classical guitar. These guitars also require less playing in than many other Spruce tops so your guitar will be producing rich harmonies and its best tones straight away.
The Rosewood back and sides help produce a more 'zingy' sound with a thick, dark and complex undertone. This choice of tonewood provides a warm, rich and responsive tone, with clear and tight bass projection that won't overpower the sparkle in the midrange or trebles. Used for decades, Rosewood produces a classic tone perfect for those looking for complexity of tone rather than pure volume.
Body & Bridge
- Top: Solid Cedar
- Back & Sides: Rosewood
- Binding: Wooden
- Rosette: Wooden Mosaic
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Mahogany
- Nut: Bone Nut & Saddle
- Scale: 650.0mmm
- Width at Nut: 52.0mm
- Strings: Savarez Nylon Strings
- Tuning Machines: Antique Brass Classical Tuners
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.