Ibanez GB10 George Benson Prestige, Natural
Ibanez GB10 George Benson Prestige, NaturalDetails
Designed for the renowned jazz guitarist, the Ibanez GB10 George Benson Signature semi acoustic guitar boasts a pair of GB Special floating pickups, designed to eliminate feedback while offering smooth jazz and biting blues tones. The Natural finish gives the guitar a clean, unfussy look.
Product Ref: 37872View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The GB10 has a spruce top and maple back and sides, for a bright tone with plenty of sustain. The three-piece maple set-in neck is slim and fast, with maximum playing comfort, and the frets on the ebony fingerboard have been treated with the Prestige fret edge treatment for comfort and playability. The neck also features a specially-designed half bone/half brass nut.
The guitar is supplied with a hardshell case to keep it safe on the road.
Body & Bridge:
- Body Top: Spruce
- Back & Sides: Maple
- Finish: Natural
- Bridge: Ebony Bridge
- Tailpiece: GB10 Tailpiece
Neck & Fingerboard:
- Neck Material: 3-Piece Maple
- Neck Construction: Set Neck
- Fingerboard: Bound Ebony
- Scale Length: 24.75" / 628mm
- Radius: 305mm
- Frets: 22 Medium Frets with Prestige Fret Edge Treatment
- Position Inlays: Pearl & Abalone Block
- Width at Nut: 43mm
Electronics & Hardware:
- Neck Pickup: GB Special Humbucking Neck Pickup
- Bridge Pickup: GB Special Humbucking Bridge Pickup
- Pickup Switching: 3-Way Selector
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone
- Strings: Flatwound
- Case: Hardshell Case Included
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.