Ibanez GRG7221 7-String Electric Guitar, Black Night with Free Gigbag
Ibanez GRG7221 7-String Electric Guitar, Black Night with Free GigbagDetails
FREE GIFT: Order this Ibanez GRG7221 Black Night and receive a FREE Gear4music Deluxe Padded Gig Bag (Limited Time Only)
Product Ref: 47056View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Speedy Maple Neck
Featuring a bolt-on Maple neck with a sculpted heel for easy access to the higher frets the GRG7221 offers an effortless playability whilst the thin GRG neck profile is optimized for speed and resonance making it perfect for rhythm and lead playing.
Hardtail String Thru Bridge
The Ibanez GRG7221 incorporates a hardtail bridge with a string-thru body construction to provide improved tonality and sustain by transferring vibrations and resonance from the string to the body as it goes over the hardtail and passes through the body.
Infinity R Humbucking Pickups
Incorporating two powerful Ibanez designed Infinity R humbuckers the GRG7221 delivers a high output tone with plenty of power and clarity perfect for rock guitarists. Additionally the passive circuitry and ceramic magnets allows the Infinity R humbuckers to deliver detailed dynamics and singing harmonics.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Poplar
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Finish: White
- Bridge: Fixed Hardtail (String Thru)
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Profile: GRG
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 400mmR
- Frets: 24
- Inlays: White Dot
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 48 mm
- Truss Rod: Headstock Adjustable
Hardware & Electronics
- Controls: 1 x Volume, 1 x Tone, 3-Way Blade Switch
- Bridge Pickup: Infinity R Humbucking Pickup (Passive/Ceramic)
- Neck Pickup: Infinity R Humbucking Pickup (Passive/Ceramic)
- Machine Heads: Sealed Die-Cast
- Hardware: Black
- Includes: Gear4music Deluxe Padded Gig Bag
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.