Ibanez GSR180 Gio Bass Guitar, Brown Sunburst
Ibanez GSR180 Gio Bass Guitar, Brown SunburstDetails
The Ibanez GSR180 4-string Soundgear bass features a thinner neck with thinner nut than traditional basses and lightweight, balanced, comfort-contoured Agathis bodies for playing comfort. The Ibanez GSR180 is loaded with twin Ibanez Standard J pickups, featuring neck pickup volume, bridge pickup volume and single tone controls.
Product Ref: 16155View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Ibanez basses have been present on some of modern metal's most poignant albums of recent years. The preferred weapons of choice for some amazing bass players, amongst them Fieldy from Korn, Paul Gray from Slipknot before his passing in 2010 and Peter Iwers of In Flames.
It seems most manufacturers have their own entry-level ranges of Basses these days and fortunately Ibanez isn't an exception to this rule. Ibanez GIO series Basses are exceptional, each instrument is built to the same high quality specifications as that of it's premium counterpart. So if you're looking for an entry level Bass Guitar by a historically renowned guitar maker then look no further than the Ibanez GIO series Basses.
Body & Bridge:
- Body: Agathis body
- Bridge: B10 bridge (19mm string spacing)
- Finish: Brown Sunburst
- Neck Type: GSR4 Maple neck
- Fret: Medium frets
- Scale: 864mm/34"
- Width at Nut: 41mm
- Width at Last Fret: 62mm
- Thickness at 1st: 21mm
- Thickness at 12th: 22mm
- Radius: 305mmR
- Neck Pickup: PSNDJ neck pu
- Bridge Pickup: PSNDJ bridge pu
- Hardware colour: Chrome
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.