Ibanez GSR200 Gio Bass Guitar Bundle, Black
Ibanez GSR200 Gio Bass Guitar Bundle, BlackDetails
The Ibanez GSR200 Gio Bass Guitar Bundle is ideal for beginners and intermediate players, offering a high quality bass at an inexpensive price and bundled with a range of accessories to ensure you are ready to play at a moments notice. The GSR200 Gio bass provides the looks, tone, comfort, and the same rigorous set-up as some of Ibanez's most expensive basses, ensuring that players on a budget get the same quality as the professions. the bundle also includes padded gig bag to keep the bass safe during transportation and storage, a tuner to keep the bass in-tune, a cable to plug into your amp, and a stand to keep the bass safe when not in use.
Product Ref: 19176View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Ibanez GSR200 Gio Bass Guitar
Its mahogany body provides warm tones that add excellent depth to the overall tonality, while the maple neck and rosewood fingerboard add thick, firm lows and sparkling highs that have plenty of sizzle. Two powerful Dynamix bass pickups in a classic "P/J" configuration provide a punchy, mellow tones that allow the instrument to achieve everything from warm jazz sounds to thunderous rock tones. The bass also features the Phat II active EQ control, which acts as a low-end booster for additional power and depth.
The Ibanez GIO series of Basses are exceptional, each instrument is built to the same high quality specifications as that of it's premium counterpart. So if you're looking for an entry level Bass Guitar by a historically renowned guitar maker then look no further than the Ibanez GIO series Basses.
Traditional Guitar Stand
This durable and high-quality guitar stand is designed to give safe and convenient support and display for your guitar. Sturdy rubber prongs and an adjustable neck mean that this universal stand is suitable for just about any electric, acoustic or bass guitar. A neck support complete with locking system gives extra stability, leaving your instrument safely mounted with padded foam protection at all contact points to protect the finish of your guitar.
Additionally, rubber feet improve grip on all surfaces, whilst the ability to adjust the height of the neck support stem offers full control over the balance of your guitar on the stand.
Digital Guitar / Bass Tuner by Gear4music
The Digital Guitar and Bass Tuner by Gear4music is a lightweight and portable device for musicians on the go. Featuring both modes for guitar and bass guitar, the tuner will accurately tune all your strings using the easy to follow LEDs, including additional strings for more advanced instruments. Either plug your electric instrument or use the mic provided for acoustic guitars.
Padded Bass Bag
The Value Bass Guitar Bag by Gear4music is a durable, comfortable, and space-saving design that ensures you can get both you and your bass to a venue with a minimum of fuss. This bag is suitable for all standard shaped electric bass guitars.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Mahogany
- Bridge: B10 (19mm String Spacing)
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Finish: Black
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple
- Profile: GSR4
- Scale: 864mm/34"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Radius: 305mmR
- Frets: 22 Medium
- Inlays: White Dots
- Width at Nut: 41mm
- Width at Last Fret: 62mm
- Thickness at 1st Fret: 21mm
- Thickness at 12th Fret: 22mm
Electronics & Hardware
- Neck Pickup: Dynamix P (Passive)
- Bridge Pickup: Dynamix J (Passive)
- Controls: 2 x Volume, Tone, EQ
- Equaliser: Phat II
- Hardware: Chrome
- String Gauges: .045, .065, .085, .105
- Mode: Auto Guitar, Bass Tuning Mode
- Tuning Range: A0 (27.50Hz) C8 (4,186.00Hz)
- Tuning Notes:
- Guitar Mode: 7B,6E,5A,4D,3G,2B,1E
- Bass Mode: LB,4E,3A,2D,1G,HC
- Batteries: Included (2x 'AAA')
- Dimensions: W 97mm x H 50mm x D 15mm (3.8" x 2.0" x 0.6")
- Ibanez GSR200 Gio Bass Guitar, Black
- Gear4music Jack - Jack PRO Instrument Cable, 3m
- Padded Bass Guitar Bag with Straps by Gear4music
- Traditional Guitar Stand by Gear4music
- BC-650 Digital Guitar/Bass Tuner by Gear4music
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.