Ibanez GSR200B Gio Bass Guitar, Walnut Fade
Ibanez GSR200B Gio Bass Guitar, Walnut FadeDetails
The Ibanez GSR200B WNF Bass Guitar combines a comfortable playing experience with awesome looks, and a contoured design. Constructed from mahogany, it has a warm, sharp tone with well-rounded lows whilst the thin Maple neck provides a smooth playability. Also featuring Dynamix J and P style pickups with a Phat II eq control the GSR200 produces a deep and rich tone perfect for a range of music styles.
Product Ref: 42621View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Controls & PHAT II Equalizer
Incorporating individual volume controls for each pickup the GSR200 allows you to blend both pickup tones to create unique full sounds whilst the master tone control shapes the frequency response to your own desired preference. Additionally the built in PHAT-II EQ circuitry allows active style bass boosting via its one channel EQ preamp to deliver a beefy and deep tone.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Mahogany
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Finish: Walnut Flat
- Bridge: B10 Hardtail (19mm String Spacing)
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple (GSR4)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 305mm
- Frets: 22 Medium
- Inlays: White Dot
- Scale Length: 34"
- Nut: ABS Black
- Nut Width: 41mm
Hardware & Electronics
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 1 x Tone, 1 x PHAT-II
- Equalizer: PHAT-II Equalizer
- Bridge Pickup: Dynamix J (Passive)
- Neck Pickup: Dynamix P (Passive)
- Hardware: Black
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.