Ibanez GWB1005 Gary Willis 5-String Bass Guitar, Natural Flat
Ibanez GWB1005 Gary Willis 5-String Bass Guitar, Natural FlatDetails
Designed in collaboration with the former Tribal Tech bassist, the Ibanez GWB1005 Gary Willis Signature fretless 5-string bass guitar has several unique features, including specially-shaped machineheads and a detachable finger ramp. The ramp was designed by Willis himself and encourages players not to "dig in too deep" for a more consistent attack with quick recovery time.
Product Ref: 37877View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The GWB1005 has a swamp ash body, giving an exceptionally open sound. The Natural Flat finish shows off the attractive wood grain. A three-piece maple neck is topped with a high-gloss finished fretless rosewood fingerboard with off-set white dot inlays.
The Bartolini® GWB pickup is curved, providing separate coils for precise string balance. A two-band EQ lets you shape your tone, or you can bypass it entirely with a push/pull switch on the Volume control.
Body & Bridge:
- Body Material: Swamp Ash
- Finish: Natural Flat
- Bridge: Std.-5 Bridge
Neck & Fingerboard:
- Neck Material: 3-Piece Maple
- Neck Construction: Bolt On
- Fingerboard: High-Gloss Finished Rosewood
- Scale Length: 34" / 864mm
- Radius: 305mm
- Frets: Fretless
- Position Inlays: Off-Set White Dot
- Width at Nut: 45mm
Electronics & Hardware:
- Bridge Pickup: Bartolini® GWB Bridge Pickup
- Equaliser: Bartolini® NTBT 2-Band EQ with EQ Bypass Switch
- Controls: Volume with EQ Bypass, Bass, Treble
- Hardware: Black
- Case: Hardshell Case Included
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.