Ibanez IJSR190 Jump Start Bass Pack, Red
Ibanez IJSR190 Jump Start Bass Pack, RedDetails
The IJSR190 Jumpstart bass guitar pack from Ibanez contains everything you need to get started on bass. The GSR bass guitar is a quality instrument with an eye-catching Red finish, and the amp and cable allow you to plug straight in and start rocking. If you're ready to learn, this pack is ready to help.
Product Ref: 36178View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The IJSR190 pack also includes a sturdy gig bag, to protect your instrument when getting to and from lessons or, when you're ready, hitting the road and starting gigging, and a stand to display your bass when not in use. It also includes a pair of headphones, so you can practise without annoying the neighbours, an electronic tuner to help you sound great, a set of picks and a pouch for storing all these great accessories.
- GSR Bass Guitar in Red
- 10W Guitar Amp
- Gig Bag
- Electronic Tuner
- Guitar Strap
- Accessories Pouch
Body & Bridge
- Body: Basswood
- Bridge: B10
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Finish: Gloss Red
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 22 Medium
- Inlays: Dots
- Scale: 34"
- Radius: 13.8”
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: Standard J
- Neck Pickup: Standard P
- Controls: Volume/Tone/Blend
- Hardware: Chrome
- Power: 10W
- Controls: Volume/Bass/Treble/Distortion
- Connections: Jack Input/Headphones Output
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.