Ibanez Iron Label RGDIX7MPB Electric Guitar, Surreal Blue Burst
Ibanez Iron Label RGDIX7MPB Electric Guitar, Surreal Blue BurstDetails
Product Ref: 67684View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Ash Body & Rosewood Top
Constructed from a layered Ash body the Iron Label RGD offers a bright and shining tone due to the dense nature of Ash tonewood. Furthermore, due to the dense pore nature of Ash the RGD provides an impressive sustain as vibrations are not diffused by the wood. The layered Ash body is combined with a stunning Poplar burl top to produce a balanced tone and increased attack in the middle range. Finished in a matte lacquer to create the unique Surreal Blue Burst finish the RGDIX7MPB is a fierce sounding 7 string guitar designed for aggressive playing styles.
Nitro Wizard Neck
The use of Ibanez's own Nitro Wizard-7 neck allows for the RGDIX7MPB to be extremely playable and optimized for lead guitarists as the thin nature of the neck helps to perform swift and nimble guitar runs seamlessly whilst retaining enough substance to ensure a thick and full resonance when playing rhythm patterns and chords.
The Iron Label RGD incorporates a string-thru body to provide improved tonality and sustain by transferring vibrations and resonance from the string to the body as it goes over the tailpiece and passes through the body.
Ibanez Iron Label Series
The Ibanez Iron Label Series are a meticulously designed and professional quality series of 6, 7 and 8 string electric guitars purposely built for modern metal guitar players that feature only the highest quality parts such as active EMG or DiMarzio pickups, Ibanez’s own nitro wizard neck, heavy duty hardware and even killswitches. By stripping back the designs to the basics and working from the ground up Ibanez have built an adept line of heavy metal guitars that cater to your every need and prove to be an outstanding choice for all styles of metal players.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Ash
- Top: Poplar Burl
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Finish: Surreal Blue Burst
- Binding: None
- Bridge: Gibraltar Standard II-7
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: 3pc Maple/Bubinga
- Neck Profile: Nitro Wizard-7
- Fretboard: Birdseye Maple
- Frets: 24 Jumbo
- Inlays: None
- Scale Length: 26.5”
Hardware & Electronics
- Controls: 1 x Volume, 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Bridge Pickup: DiMarzio Fusion Edge Humbucker
- Neck Pickup: DiMarzio Fusion Edge Humbucker
- Tuners: Gotoh MG-T Locking
- Hardware: Black
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.