Ibanez PIB3 Peter Iwers Signature 5-String Bass Guitar
Ibanez PIB3 Peter Iwers Signature 5-String Bass GuitarDetails
The Ibanez PIB3 Peter Iwers Signature Bass Guitar matches Peter's aggressive and ruthless playing style and is built to take anything that comes its way. The PIB3 Peter Iwers Signature bass is armed with a 5-string maple/rosewood neck, a mahogany body, and an eye-catching inlay. The PIB3's CAP EXF-N2 pickups deliver a rumbling low end with tone to spare.
Peter Iwers' bass playing in the band In Flames is aggressive and ruthless, and the Peter Iwers Signature bass guitars are built to handle his aggressive playing style.
Product Ref: 47882View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Mono-Rail IV Bridge
The Mono-Rail IV Bridge is the ultimate in string isolation for bass. Each saddle is independently and securely locked down to the body for maximum vibration transfer without unwanted interference. One screw controls the height of each saddle for the easiest adjustment.
CAP EXF-N2 Pickups
With an arched design, each string is set at equal distance to the pickup, giving a balanced volume output. The humbuckers are often described as "punchy." High quality shielding removes any unwanted noise.
EQB-IIID 3-band EQ
The EQB-IIID is an improvement on the concept of simple EQ control. Boost and cut of Mid Control are both centered on slightly different frequencies, delivering a preset range of the most favorable bass tones.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Mahogany body
- Bridge: Mono-rail IV bridge (16.5mm string spacing)
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck type: PIB3 5pc Maple/Rosewood neck
- Fretboard: Rosewood fretboard w/PIB3 special inlay
- Frets: Medium frets
- Number of frets: 24
Hardware & Pickups
- Neck pickup: CAP EXF-N2 neck pu (Passive)
- Bridge pickup: CAP EXF-N2 bridge pu (Passive)
- Equaliser: EQB-IIID 3-band eq
- Factory tuning: 1D#, 2A#, 3F, 4C, 5A#
- Hardware colour: Cosmo black
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.